Other tests also retrieve large numbers of objects:
- OCM code 322 represents woodworking.
- OCM code 323 represents ceramics.
- OCM code 764 represents burial practices and funerals.
- OCM code 226 represents fishing.
- OCM code 301 represents jewelry and ornament.
- OCM code 532 represents representative art.
My congratulations to the Museum of Cultural History, and the museum IT network MUSIT for the work they have put into this project. Now that they have come this far, creating a multilingual interface based on OCM codes should be a relatively simple task. I look forward to seeing that sometime in the future.